Alternative dispute resolution

Buyer – The consumer has the right to contact the seller for a remedy (for example, by email) if he is not satisfied with the seller’s handling of his claim or if he believes the seller has breached his consumer rights.

If the seller answers or fails to respond to this request within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a petition for alternative dispute resolution (ADR entity) in accordance with Act 391/2015 Coll. The list of ARS entities can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the SR The proposal may be submitted by the consumer according to the method specified in § 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. The consumer can also file a complaint through the RSO Alternative Dispute Resolution Platform, available online at

An alternative dispute resolution can only be used by a consumer – a natural person who does not take part in the course of his business, employment or occupation when he concludes and performs a consumer contract. An alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller resulting from a consumer contract or a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution applies only to long distance contracts. An alternative dispute resolution does not deal with disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ARS may require the consumer to charge an alternative dispute resolution fee up to a maximum of EUR 5.

  • No products in the cart.